Reach to Share firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach to Share is a professional development community with and from educators and learners worldwide. Reach to Share provides its members with a platform to connect for instruction and learning. The platform has time-based live online classes and offline learning management system called Moodle.
The courses cater to higher education, tertiary, secondary, and elementary school teachers. Veteran, new, and future teachers from every background and corners of the world would benefit from the training.
Teachers will learn to improve student classroom engagement, self-care, and other aspects of instruction and learning. The courses focus on face-to-face, blended and flipped learning, and fully online classes. Participants can learn at their own pace with one-on-one support and mentorship, or in a classroom with other educators.
- 30 Members
- 2 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.